Thursday, October 11, 2007

As promised...

As i promised in my previous blog, i will bounce back... N yes, i am bouncing back... I finally had a good night's sleep... No dreams, no interruptions... A full 5 hr + sleep... Its been so long since i experienced the sleep, but for some reason, even though it was good, it juz make me wanna sleep more... Shows that i really know myself well... Even though i thought my week was bad enuff, i still volunteered to do the solns for the class i am TA-ing, solns for the hw which i did not really know how to do. But i guessed i managed to do all of them in the end, n though it was tiring, I was well rewarded by a good night's sleep. N yes, u can tell i am still very excited over my sleep.

Talked to a buddy back in sg yesterday... N for some reason, he seems to always manage to say the right words to me... Not that they are the nicest words to hear or anything, but for some reason, they juz make me understand points which i did not think about previously... Hmm... Thanks buddy! I know u are reading this...

Slowly but surely, i know i am clearing my work for the week, so that perhaps i can just spend 1 weekend day doing nothing... Hmm, or perhaps i shd juz go shopping again... Not grove city, but rose park mall, or monroeville or century III... I want more dress shirts n pants! (not juz u mingyang)... I think we shd buy more dress shirts, go to more parties, have more fun, n get drunk! (something which i haven been ready for in my entire life, but now, i think if given the chance, i will juz go get drunk... Dun feel the need to hold back anymore... ) Juz bought a nice shirt from grove city last week, thx to MY for recommending it... The more i look at it in my wardrobe, the more i like it... Maybe i can wear it sometime this weekend again... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?