Monday, August 20, 2007

rambling on...

I finally realised y i cant get to sleep the week before... I basically did nothing much... Gng out is very tiring, taking the bus/mrt is in fact, much more taxing than playing games at home... N so, i can juz sleep well at night... Had fun wif jw n mich over the last few days, really reminded me of last sem where i spent almost all my time wif them... N this time, its gonna be different... No one for me to call n bug in the middle of the night... No one for me to call for technical support... No one for me to call ask for advice on other "matters"...

Watched secret over the weekend... Thought it was a really nice movie, though there are some parts which i dun really like... I.e. the ending, n of cos, the idea behind the movie. But as a first time director, i thought jay really did a great job... The movie was quite touching, esp towards the end... It has been some time before i was so touched by a movie, would recommend it to everyone... N there are lotsaf talking pts too... In fact, i had a 1 hr conversation wif my fren bt it over bnet... Yes, we talked from like 4-5 am... Haha... One of my best buds ard, definitely my first choice as movie bud... We both enjoy similar shows, esp shows like jiang hu, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, etc. All shows in which we are "tricked"... Guess its cos both of us like to guess what happens in the movie as we are watching it, so we form some kind of an impression on how its gng to go... N as the movie progresses, the impression we form gets stronger until we are so convinced tt we are right. But at the last minute, we realise that we are both very wrong, n that all the clues actually point to another story... Sighs... N yes, i am gng to leave him again too...

Also juz realised that car insurance is darn ex... $600 for 1/2 a yr... zzz... I am gng to be so broke next sem if i buy my car... For a moment, i was thinking of just saving up the money n screw the car... But i juz dun want to once again retract wad i was gng to do once again, think i shall persevere on with my plans, money can always be earned, but my final yr life happens only once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?