Monday, April 30, 2007

Last Week of Class...

When i first came to cmu, there wasnt a time i wished that i was here instead of singapore... But now, for some weird reason, i am actually starting to enjoy my life here more... No doubt i miss my frens n family, but the freedom here i enjoy, is, well, a lot... I can do wadever i want, literally anything... N this is made worse by the tonnes of ppl leaving... I mean, this is the last school week that i will actually be spending with my buddies... After tt, it will be finals, n me, either staying for summer here alone, or slacking away in sg until i get totally bored... Both dun sound too exciting...
N next sem, our dinner grp will be reduced to just me n mingyang... Sigh... But at least there is still mingyang...

This is the last week of the sem... Everyone ard me seems to be ever so busy, while i am here, still having time to blog... Well, i said b4 this sem would be slacker, n see, i am right... Capstone got mingyang, grad course got junwei, cfm steady one... For once, i actually feel leechy... N it dxn feel good at all... Sighs...

My schedule for next sem dxn seem better... Of cos, i will include some fei courses... Like EJ 1... haha... I seriously think tt sometimes, having more courses balances out ur life more... N hopefully i will be doing more stuff than just studying itself... Its the last yr i get to enjoy myself b4 i actually start work... N this thought makes me feel ever so old...

Even though i am already 20 +, but i rarely feel old... But now its a different story... I see the ppl ard me (exclude sgreans), they are all like 19, 20, etc... i know i am old when i actually feel so jaded bt stuff... Tired of working... tired of studying... Just hoping that someday i can win the powerball n do nothing... though i haven buy b4... Maybe next sem shd start... Sigh... I think i am starting to sound like mingyang (or perhaps not), but its cos i have finally reached another phase of life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?