Sunday, March 18, 2007

No more g n h

Its been long overdue, but i now officially announce tt my comp has lost its h n g button. Nothing comes out when i press them. So, all the h n g u c now is a result of me using ctrl c + ctrl v to copy n paste them... So if u c me having speech problems on msn at times, pls try to understand... n if u c both alphabets in the same sentence, do feel honoured...

The holz were great to be honest, sleeping, enjoying myself, drinking, n exercising... Been drinking quite a lot in those holz, thx to jiamin n alan fer e hospitality... I could sleep very well after drinking, no dreams n such, as compared to recent times... or maybe tts juz an excuse to drink...

the sem starts once more... N i feel tt i haf an aim once more... A futile aim? Maybe, but no matter wad, it keeps me focused n being able to enjoy my sem... Thx to all who haf been trying to spur me on n stuff, or juz listening to my bitching... Ppl always tel me i haf a lack of confidence n stuff, but to be honest, my self esteem has always been high... Tts y i may seem to be so cool towards certain stuff at times... But there are some rare times, (this is e second time in my entire life) i juz feel tt no matter how much better i am, i am nv good enuff... No need to say anything, its something i need to get thru on my own... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?