Thursday, February 01, 2007

Scrubs

Its weird how much scrubs has made me think. Think about my life, about who i am, what i want to do, etc...
Just 30 mins ago, i was thinking of the things I wanna do before i am 30. I dun want to be like the lead char, being so non-chalent tt i juz go through my everyday life, have fun and just wishing that things are just like before. But they arent. I thought about myself.

I compared myself with 5 yrs ago, just after jc and now, 3rd yr into college.

Besides gaining knowledge, knowing more ppl, gaining more experience, my mindset really hasnt change much. My lifestyle is still basically the same, play games while i can, while doing what i have to do. My character is still the same, shy towards certain ppl, close to my gd frens, n trying to be nice to ppl i like. My finances are almost the same, juz tt instead of reaching my hands to my parents, i reach out my hands to my bank acct.

So i came up with a list of things i wanna do before 25.

N juz recently, i learnt another lesson. Pride is what makes a person. Some ppl are proud of their own intelligence, some are proud of their looks, some are proud of their character. Think about it, what are u proud about urself? N let me make a guess, it is that pride of urs that make u act in a different way from how u would have acted at times. N perhaps sometimes, it might be better not to have that " " which u are so proud of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?