Saturday, February 24, 2007

Days are flying by...

Yeah, another week is gone... N 1 more week or so it'd be spring break, n 1/2 the sem is done. It all seems so fast. This sem seems so fast. Maybe its cos i am enjoying myself. Yes, i have a heavy load but i like the variety, i really do. n sometimes, courses can be fun n enjoyable... It wouldnt be long b4 i am back in sg, n i really dunno if i am gng to get an internship in summer, or simply slack through the summer. I really dun. But 1 thing's for sure, i miss all u ppl back in sg...

This week was busy, with my ece grad course finally showing me y it is a grad course. 4 midterm presentations next week, its really not funny. I finally started working on my capstone design project, something which i haven really gone in to explore the stuff. But amazingly, i have an interest in it. I mean, its not often that i can just keep doing my hw, but today, i spent quite some time doing it, n even though nothing much is done, but i feel that i am learning something interesting, n it keeps me gng on. Shall continue tmr, n hoping to finish my research n epp stuff too.

Was thinking of being a more "parallel circuits" guy, but i just cant be one. I'd reckon it to a basketball game when the opponent is leading u by 3 pts. U have 2 choices, go for an easy 2 pointer, which u'll lose the game but u'll be recognised as the great guy who tried to save the team. Or u could try for a 3 pointer, which is harder n does not guarantee a win but u might just win the game. What would u do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?