Thursday, March 29, 2007

a free nite...

All of a sudden, i haf nothin due tmr... N i can actually haf the nite to myself, doin wadever i want... But in the end, i feel so lost... I seem to haf lose my aim in life all of a sudden... No movies i wanna watch, I finished scrubs 5, dota is startin to bore me, n youtube videos; its not easy to find those tt i can actually sit down n haf the patience to watch.

N in the end, i decided to sleep... Cant really fall asleep, but rather, many stuff surged into my mind... sometimes, i cant help but wonder how different izzit btw wad i think of myself n wad others think of me... I mean, u always see ppl being so smiley in front of u, but behind u, who knows wad they are actually thinkin? i find myself being very direct at times, if i cant stand a person, u wun c me hangin out wif him/her... maybe tts y, most of my closer frens are those who are similarly as direct as me... :)

My summer is in a total blur.. I haf absolutely no idea wad i wanna do... I mean , i can juz head back to sg n rot my time away... Which sounds darn nice cos its sth i wun haf the luxury to do after 1 more yr... Or i can do some research here, fer a few weeks then head back... But well, 1 very impt qn fer me would be, who else is stayin here??? N wad research shd i do? LAstly, i can always head back to Work, like attachment n stuff... But I really really dun wanna wake up at 7 am... Seriously honestly... if there is 1 thing i hate more than wakin up at 7 am , its wakin up even earlier... Dun talk to me in the morning, U will be seein sth u dun like to see...

This weekend seems to be quite relaxin... As far as i can see now... Lets hope it is indeed as relaxin as i hope it would be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?