Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flying off again...

1 more week to me flying off... Or even lesser... N suddenly i realise tt i am pretty packed... lotsaf frens i treasure, n of cos, i need to dedicate time for my family too... They're the ones tt miss me the most, and the ones i would hate to leave behind the most... I thought it'll be easier for me to leave as the years go by, since i shd have been used to this kindaf feeling... But no... This yr is especially strong... Almost like the first time i'm flying off... Tt kind of "i-dun-wanna-leave-u-behind" feeling... Maybe its cos, i know there are even lesser frens in cmu compared with the last yr... All those who graduated will no longer be there... Perhaps it means tt i'll be forced to make new frens too, but i'm not really interested in tt... Still prefer my old frens anytime... N just nice, liu geng hong's "cai hong tian tang" is playing at the back ground... Making my emotions even stronger...
Well, the only consolation is tt at least i still have some pals over in cmu... Die die got my new old roommate, haha... though i'm wondering if he'll be a "busy" man once more... =p Hmm, sounds like a rather emo post... But well, i usually feel more things at night... Like esp before i go to sleep, i think tts the point of time when i feel the most vulnerable, cos lotsaf thoughts will pop into my head... Hopefully my next yr in cmu will be like my previous years, my mind goes blank once i touch the bed... =p
Still got lotsaf things which i feel like writing, but well, suan le... Think its better to juz go watch tv... N enjoy tmr's shopping at orchard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?