Friday, September 07, 2007

A moody day

Some days are juz meant to pass by quickly. Today is such a day. I would really like to stay at home n do nothing... But i have work to do... Not tt i am gng to do it anyways, but i think tt my "Seemingly efforts" to do work by staying in school would make me feel better. Even though i'd prob end up watching some chinese drama.

Some days are also meant to be spent alone. Perhaps wif a few gd frens, but nothing more.

N as a side note while i was washing my face in the morning, i think i belong to the category of ppl who look better by not smiling. So perhaps today is one of the days i look best...

Dramas affect me. They make me happy, make me sad, and it seems tt i can always empathize with the ppl in the drama serials. I think that i provide good advice or counsel to ppl who need it, i think tt i can read ppl well... But there will always 1 person i can nv read well, nor help... Yes, that person is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?