Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hope

People live for different reasons, some live for power, some live for girls, some live to just do-what they want... N i live for hope... The things i do, the person i have become is all because i believe that this will help my future.... Working hard in school now will help the future... Gng to gym will help my future... Being a nice person now will make me feel gd in the future... I may despair for a short while at times, but i always have hopes for other things that will help me bounce back fast enuff... But if i lose hope, then i guess tts when i slump into my depression...

Ok, enuff of sad things... Shd write more bt happy stuff... Hmm...

Ok, that concludes the happy stuff paragraph... I feel like skipping class today... Seriously no mood to go school... I've already skipped a recitation, i feel like gng to gym n jog... Then come home to shower, n then go finish up hw, go watch my chinese drama series n juz lie at home for 1 day... Its been a long time since i've had some "alone" time... Everyday i'm either hanging ard frens, (which is seldom) or i'm doing work... Hopefully this week i can finally just have some time to myself... Eat brunch wif frens, go wean lib do some work, play some dota, go gym, eat dinner, rest n recover... Wean lib... sighs...

N i seriously need to start keeping track of my expenditure... $$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?