Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I dunno wad is keeping me sane...

I feel stupid... Kernels, stacks, are definitely not my cup of tea... I am trying, but it simply isnt enuff... Its very stupid when u think u understand y the bug was caused, n went on all the various ways to try to fix it, only to realise that the bug is not what u think it was... I have spent lotsaf time on this proj already, but the time spent isnt really that efficient... I used to be smarter, being able to do more in the same amt of time... but now, i am spending like hrs doing nothing... Trying to debug but still nothing done... I finally understand how it feels like to be stupid...

I had a dream yesterday... I met a certain someone after several years... N by that time, i had grown fat... I could still remember my fat cheeks in the shiny mirror in the lift i met that someone... She is still single, grown a bit more mature, but none the less similar to the way i remembered her... Actually no, she is better than the way she is now i feel... More matured, more charming... N as for me, i've grown fat... older... N still single... Which brings out a fear in me... The only reason y i am still not desperate yet is maybe cos i still have confidence in myself... But... What if i begin to grow stupid, old, fat, paranoid... Sighs... N i still remember our conversation... We talked about what happened to us last time, which is like some time back... N then luffed it off... Then we parted... Then i felt really down, n then i woke up... N for once, i am happy that my dream wasnt real...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?