Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Waiting for my sleep...

First time writing at 6 am... Normally i'd be deep asleep on my bed... Managed to clear some work yday, which is good... Finally gng to chicago, n i really dunno if i shd be excited or not... I've so much stuff to do, i'd rather just stay here... But i think i really deserve a good break too, be it sleeping, shopping, or eating... N since i've paid the money, i shd just go n enjoy myself...

N talking bt this thxgiving trip, i just realised tt i have to start planning for my winter trip also... I've got me n mich... + wl... Need 1 more to make the critical 4! Then everything will be cheaper also... Haha... But who to find? The whole world like either gng off, or gng back sg... N being the picky me, i also dun ask ppl to travel wif me unless i know them well enuff... Hmm... This remains a tuff choice... Who else is left???

I juz realised tt i am bringing so little stuff to chicago... But i really very lz to bring more... Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?