Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I used to think of themes of wad to write in my blog... N have titles for the posts... But i really dunno wad i wanna say here... Perhaps juz wad i think at this pt of time...

I think i made ppl worried bt me on monday... Yeah, tt post is scary now tt im looking at it... And u dun see this sort of things from me usually... Im really sorry... But i guess, its just like when u have lots of lil things irritating u, there is a pt of time u finally snap, n tts wad happened on monday. I dun even understand wad happened, its just as though a part of me went off... The sad, melancholic part of me tt has always been suppressed... Im really grateful i have such great pals ard, i really appreciate it... Its not that i dun want to say things out, but sometimes its becos i know that saying thigns out wun help anything at all, n tts y i din say... I have always been known as a person who can take care of himself, n i do not want tt image to change... But of cos, everyone has their down times so i guess tts mine...

I have been thinking these days, and i got to know myself better in the process... I've always been a person who is happy with himself... I like the way i am, or rather, i justify all my actions with positivity. I've achieved almost everything i wanted to achieve, i fall short of it a lot of times, but im still satisfied with my performance... Or maybe, i try to justifiy y i fall short of it and then feel happy about it...
But just for this one time, i actually dont think i can justify for my failures anymore... I've always had a set of beliefs, and a lot of things happening around me are justifying it... But the problem here is, only things happening ard me are justifying it, things happening to me arent...

So I really need to do this to get my self-confidence back... Be it a failure or success, i will still do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?