Thursday, June 05, 2008

Another 2 days passed... Or was it 3? Couldnt really keep track since everyday is almost the same... N im still jet lagging, will feel immensely tired at ard 12... And will juz concuss into oblivion...
Met up wif a few relatives, or rather, my uncle came over to my place... haven seen him in a yr, n he has really changed... Feel tt he seems older now... Used to be quite close to him when i was young, gng to eat beef noodles and watch movies wif him on thursdays... But haven really talked to him in recent years, maybe cos i grew older and din visit my grandma tt often... But i found tt it seems kindaf hard to really talk to him, as in, i dun really know wad else to talk to him about, other than me juz graduating and gng to start work soon...

My sis has been telling me that for some weird reason, she does not want to meet up wif frens n go out... N to be honest, im experiencing the same thing too... 1 reason is, i am running out of topics to talk to ppl abt... Let me try to guess the top 2 questions ppl will ask me...
question #1: Hows US? Will u miss it?
question #2: When will u start work? Looking forward to work?

N as usual, i'll give the standard answers...
Answer #1: Its ok... Maybe...
Answer #2: Dunno... Dunno...

To be honest, im at the stage where i dun wish to talk bt the past... Nor do i wish to talk bt the future... If there's something i will wanna talk about, its about the present... But the present consists of nothing... So there's nothing to talk about... Only exception would be Euro 2008...

Went to gym today after quite a long period of laziness... N there are actually quite a number of ppl in it... Most of whom are young kids tt i nv see before... Ok, maybe not young kids, but more of army or pre-army guys... But i look at them, n i feel old... It wasnt too long ago tt i was in tt gym, wearing my army pt kit, n working out wif my frens... n now, sighs... time waits for no man... Perhaps time really changes things... My sis has changed... More stubborn, but also more understanding... My parents have changed... More naggy, n more wishing me to do things their way... Or maybe its I who changed... My way of looking at things, my ideas, my principles... They all seem to be different, and they clash with my parents... But i dunno how to tell them tt i am different.. That i am no longer the same lil boy 4 years ago... That i am not as perfect as they think i am... That everything is not as simple as the way they envisioned...

W.e.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

give it time, topics will come up naturally. think i also went thru the same phase... u r starting to sound emo again man...

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?