Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An interesting day

Lesson 1. Dun plan to lie bt anything, cos if u do, the lie might juz turn out to be true... N i do really need to learn about electromagnetics shit...

Settled most of my employment stuff today, including the division, project n everything... I tot micro e was useless in dso, but turns out, they do micro e stuff... They dun really do embedded systems stuff though... zzz... But oh wells, its juz a steeper learning curve... I'll juz go ahead wif the flow...

Hp was down since the afternoon, no wonder i received 0 smses... N i actually waited for a fren for nearly 3 hrs... Had some urgent problems @ work, so i juz waited... N waited... I cannot say i wasnt angry, after all, we din catch the movie cos it was over 40 mins before we met... But instead, i learnt how to be by myself... If it was a yr ago, i would have been at a lost as to wad to do... Cos i absolutely hated to be by myself, makes me feel as though im a loner... But today, i was quite cool wif it... Yup, i was bored but i wasnt feel awkward or shy or anything...

Guess wad i did to kill time... I bought a book to read... None of u ppl out there expect this rite? I mean comon, since when is shihong a book person... If i wasnt shihong, i'd have bet tt i would go home if i were to wait for 3 hrs.. Or even more extreme, call someone out to chat... But well, things change... I read the book for like 20 mins in the shop and then i decided to buy it n read it in starbucks... N yeap, i spent nearly 1.5 hrs reading it... But tts not all... I was actually quite engrossed in it until i nearly forgot bt the time... Tts not something tt happens to me normally...

N when my fren finally arrive, i was already quite cooled down... I mean, the past year has really trained my patience well... All the times i spent waiting for fren's reply.... Until the pt tt i wasnt mad tt my fren was late, but rather, just sian tt we couldnt catch the movie... N then i excitedly showed lr e book, the title is "Frenemies"... N i got a reply i nv expected... "I nv knew tt u are so..."

...
...
...

"Metrosexual"

I almost died at first... But after some thought, it seems true... This is like the type of book tt girls read, n i hastily tried to explain myself... "But i think i shd try to understand girls more... "
But the more i try to explain, the more lucid it was... I couldnt bear to type out anything more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?