Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Perhaps im not used to all the gng out... But im sick... Yeah, i hate to admit it, but i'm sick... Down wif a sore throat, flu, n all the shit... Its been a really long time i have a sore throat, but all of a sudden, i juz kena a sore throat on sat... But i still went ahead wif the chalet, downing like 30 + satays... N all the fried food... Zzz... But monday was the worst, i was tired... Even though i slept until like 12:30... So unlike me... N i took an afternoon nap some more... But i was still tired... In e end, i was so frustrated tt i went to jog... N yeap, it was tiring but i pushed myself, until i couldnt take it... Was so freaking weak... But in a way, i actually enjoyed it... Not the feeling of weakness n straining myself during the jog, but the feeling after the jog... When i was like so dead but yet i know i'll not die... The kind of recovery tt makes me feel good... But tts me... Pushing myself to the limits...

Was gng to do it yesterday again, but frens asked me out, so wadever... N today, i finally gave in to all the naggign and took some flu medicine which made me even more tired... Slept till 1:30pm, woke up, eat, n slept from 4 - 630 again... But at least these few days have gotten me back to reality... Me actively settling my work stuff... Which i have put off for as long as i can possibly... But everything's almost set, juz need to look for my tuition centre... =p

At least a good thing came out of today... I heard quite a few gd songs from the radio, n i realised tt most of the pop songs are actually those emo rock type of songs, instead of my fav hip hop... But still, this song catches my ears, Fall for you by secondhand serenade... go try it... Strangely enough, the first person i think of when i heard of this song is not any particular girl, but mingyang... Yes... It just seems like the type of song tt he would recommend to me... haha... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?