Sunday, August 17, 2008

A good 2 weeks have passed by... out of which 2 main things happened...

1. HongKong

Visited hk for 6 days wif my buddy jw... To visit his wife or rather, my another good buddy, mich... For some reason, i juz cant imagine them leaving for the states w/out a proper, official good bye... N the hk trip seemed to be the justification for all that... N i actually spent a lot of my time looking at them settle their wedding stuff... Which makes me realise how fast life is coming at me... But i must say, mich's parents are really very "hao ke" ... Of cos its good for me... I eat allll the good food there... From lobsters, to crabs, to peking ducks, to suckling pig... I really ate like everything... I would have wanted to buy them dinner at least once, but i know this would probably cost me like 1/4 of my total assets... so maybe next time bah, after i start working... N i actually met up wif an old jc fren of mine there... Someone whom i used to talk a bit to, but haven talked to her in like 6 years...
But it was nice catching up, listening to all her "stories" bt shitty girls n guys, n learning quite a bit of stuff i nv knew before... haha...

2. Work

Yeap, i finally started work... I dreaded gng to work initially, afraid that it would mean the end of my awesome life which i am totally relishing at that pt of time... But now, i realise tt work aint tt bad after all... I think my boss is good... Environment is not too stressful, n things seem to be gng well... Guess i might juz wanna switch contract to there, but ill give myself 1-2 more months before concluding anything... I mean, i'm very prone to being controlled by strong emotions, so its always better to let time be the judge of everything...
N to be hoenst, i am actually looking forward to go to work... Or at least, i think tt i have an aim in life now... A new aim... One tt could probably last for like 40 yrs instead of 4 yrs, but nevertheless, its good for me... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?