Thursday, August 21, 2008

I always knew tt ppl will have mid life crisis... Where they start to think bt a lot of things, n fear illnesses n death... But i nv expect there to be a quarter life crisis... Where u also think about a lot of things...
Things like...

1. Am i gng to be stuck at this job forever? Its not tt i hate my job... In fact i dun even know my job much yet... But i think of doing similar things everyday... N facing the same ppl everyday... Hmm... But i know i dun like change too... I wun be those kind who like to switch jobs too... Arrgh... N wif my supt telling me more things, wif me having to make more decisions... Im juz arrgh...

2. Things wif my family is gng ok... but i know deep down it isnt... I have changed... N they cannot accept the changed me... So wad i do? I dun show the changed me... Or rather i juz suppress myself... Zzz... N how long can this last? i guess at least for the time being...

3. N of cos when u are gng to 3 weddings next month, n u think bt ppl ur age getting married, settling down... But u are still swinging nonchalently... Ok, maybe slightly less non-chalent.. Its wrong for me not to be worried... N as i told my fren... The day u c me signing up for SDU is a sign tt im getting despo... N ydya i actually went to the SDU website... Though haven sign up ... yet...
Am i really tt picky? I mean, its not as though i am only interested in 1/2 people lorz.... Aiya, w.e. this topic has been off limits for myself for months n shall continue to be so...

4. Frens... I realise tt frens i c most often are either those 1. who work in same place as me, 2. unattached... all the frens whom i used to be close to have seemingly juz vanished after finding a gf... Hmm, ok, maybe not all... but i am really wondering which are the frens tt we'll still hang out n talk, after like 8 yrs... Hmmm...

5. N of cos $$$... There is always the problem of thinking how u can earn enuff for the future... Or rather, u might not haf enuff to upkeep ur own lifestyle... Hmmm... But at least i cna tell myself now... I am gng to be at this lvl for at least 6 more yrs... So cant do anyhting bt it... So there is no need to do anything too... ;) Juz live life as it is... N hope tt my family can get rich... Somehow or another... Maybe its time i go buy toto...

Quote from a fren "Agonies of the modern male... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?