Saturday, March 26, 2011

The drama din get less dramatic... I din get less emotionally involved in it... I still rooted for the same people, felt sad when bad things happen, felt great when good things happen...

And its exactly the same way towards people... I would've wanted to be more barnish, but I still want to keep this faith I have about life, about people, about everything. This is faith is what makes me me and I dont ever want to give it up...

But there is a difference b/w now and then... Now I can actually pull myself away from it and look at the actual life I have...

Went to the beach to jog today... The sun was nice, and that really made my day... The sun always reminds me of hope, and makes me feel positive about everything...

Let me end with a quote from One Tree Hill:
" Eventually, we learn to define happiness on our own terms, in spite of the pain people have caused us..." So true... So true...

5 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

wah lau... waht drama sia.

wah you go beach and run bare chested.
reminds me of a movie.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Blitzy said...

Drama = One Tree Hill...

N no, I was running as how you would run in SG...
Oh btw, I think i might be back around early June... When's ur conference trip?

1:44 PM  
Anonymous damon said...

my conference trip, if its still on, will be mid->late june. so i'll be here before you and i fly.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Blitzy said...

Swee... I think I should be back from 4th - 18th... But juz keep it to urself first...

1:29 PM  
Anonymous damon said...

lol you posted here lehz. everyone reads ur blog. how to keep it to myself

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?