Monday, March 28, 2011

There is this cashew nuts here, coated with honey which are just soooo delicious... I din use to eat cashew nuts at all, but now, i'm just crazy over these... If there's sth ill miss here, its these nuts...

The gym I've been visiting is gng to shift... Or rather, they are closing down and I have my membership transferred to another gym... Its kindaf sad though, cos I quite like the gym... Not too big n fancy, with nice friendly counter staff, esp the slightly cute girl who works there occasionally... N besides, its the first time I ever got complimented at a gym by a stranger; really made my day that time...
Guess I just don't like change... There are times I know I want change, but most of the times I know I'm just satisfied with the way things are... This happens to be one of those things I am satisfied with...

I thought about my dilemma yesterday, and I've decided that we'll just work as a team... Even if they arent really contributing, its cool... I believe that if anyone puts in the effort to learn, they should get something out of it... =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

"N besides, its the first time I ever got complimented at a gym by a stranger; really made my day that time..."

SHIHONG.. ARRGGHHHH I HOPE THAT STRANGER IS A GIRL OR ELSE ITS JUST VERY WEIRD

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?