Friday, May 13, 2011

Ronald once told me that if he had the chance he would want to fast forward all this time here, just like click. I asked myself the same qn, and I couldnt find the answer. But now i do.

I want to fast forward ALL my weekends w/out soccer. I dun speak during weekends, except the occasional 'Hi' to my housemate when I see him. I dun do anything except look into my laptop. In fact, even if there is some hot babe outside right now that wants to hang out, I'm not even sure I want to do that. If there is 1 thing I really want and have the slightest possible chance of doing right now, its asking for permission to go back to work during weekends. Cos as no life as it seems, that really is the part about my stay here which I do not want to forward.

Been watching '2 n a half men' for a few weeks now. N there was 1 episode yday when Alan just got married to some dumb blonde bimbo. N I started to think. N I actually think I would be able to settle for such a person. I dun really need to connect intellectually with my wife, I alr have intellectual frens. I just need someone simple, drama-less, conflict-less n HOT. Sounds to me that a vietnam bride might just possibly fit the bill.

3 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

you are clearly drunk.

HOT will only last a few years. then what. lol find the 2nd one? 3rd 4th? unofficial ones?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Blitzy said...

Then at least I can justify my reason for marring her after a few years. And so long life is simple, conflictless, I'll stick by her.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous damon said...

you're kidding yourself.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?