Monday, May 02, 2011

I was walking along the streets. And my mp3 player popped up Nelly's just a dream. The same song which i listened on repeat mode during my train ride to Jw's place. I just visited pitt then, and everything from Uni does seem like a dream, other than the sg frens I've made. And now when the song played, I think I've almost sunk into the lifestyle here. Getting my pastry b4 work and after 5. Working till late. Watching every soccer match as though its the most impt thing in my life. Cursing at the shitty internet. Chatting with the crazy liverpool fans in the bar.

Iono, it just seems that I'm like in a totally different world now. And even though I dont enjoy myself as much as sg, but i am getting used to the loner lifestyle. Perhaps if I find someone n get married, I could even just settle down here. But of cos, all this is just a thought. And probably when I'm back in sg, this phase will be another dream for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

wah after carrying jw's baby you already thinking of settling down. looks like its a damn powerful baby

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?