Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I have been sort of a workaholic for some time, but now I'm in my holiday mood le! Feels great to be gng on a trip to visit Jw n Mich... Cant wait to see them and see their baby...

This 1-2 weeks is definitely gonna be the best weeks i've had in a while... Overseas trip... Soccer almost everyday... New gym... N my roommate is finally gng away! Peace!!! N just discovered that there's a real nice bakery near my work place... So every morning I can go there n da bao some chocolate crossiant or some cheese pastry... The best thing bt the place is that it has a real fire furnace... N that actually seems to make the pastry better than a bakery with electric ovens.

N I'm so looking forward to this weekend... Arsenal vs Liverpool! After watching Liverpool thrash manc last night, I was ecstatic... Couldnt wait to see them play again... Then suddenly in the middle of watching, I picture 10 yrs down the road, my wife asking me to do some chores... Then I thought to myself, wife criteria number 1 = allow me to watch my game in peace... N then I further extended the criteria to living my life in peace... The thing about here is, its so completely boring but yet, everything's kindaf stable. No drama, no aggro and I'm actually in a relatively stable state. And I guess, I have sortaf found what I want. A stable life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

wah pro. visiting jw and mich.

here comes the kid's GOD-FATHER

5:58 PM  
Anonymous damon said...

one more comment.

i think you'll be a changed man after this trip after seeing jw and family.

perhaps after this you'll see through things and not be so ada-mant anymore.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Blitzy said...

Err Ming yang... I have ALWAYS wanted to settle down... I just need to find HER...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?