Friday, April 08, 2011

A surprisingly good 2 hours... I went to the travel agency and all of a sudden, I seem to have options...
Trip to Rhodes Island + Hotel for 900 USD.
Or ticket to States for 1.3k USD
Or Chelsea vs West ham for 1k pounds.

OR/AND

in may, Manu Chelsea for 1k pounds...

Now that's a good thing to decide on...

Then i went to the new gym... Haven hit the gym in over a week, mainly due to work n fatigue and my reluctance to try out the new place...But I finally did. And its better than what I expected. Not as professional and stressful as the private gyms in sg, but spacious, sort of new nonetheless. Better than the old definitely. N the crowd is younger, n better... I guess change can be good too at times...

I foresee a 8 pm leave work 8 30 workout, 930 shower 945 watch champion's league routine next week.

N the counter girl is rather cute... Cuter than the counter girl at the previous gym, n cuter than the girl i met in the bar... N I was so bored with life I actually asked for her number...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?