Sunday, April 03, 2011

I am very pissed off yday... So pissed off I decided to set a target for the week: 20 hrs of OT... 5 down 15 to go...

But yday wasnt too bad a day... Went for a nice jog along the beach before heading to a pub. It wasnt opened yet, but I had the chance to have a nice conversation with a Manu fan about soccer... Its nice to be able to talk to people who are more moderate and respectful in their views...

Being the only guy wearing a Liverpool jersey during the Manu match, I had a crowd of MANU fan singing songs about how they hate Liverpool, Leeds, Man City behind me... Even though I did not turn my head back, but I have a feeling that they are pointing at me when they are singing that... Reminds me of the days in army when we used to sing songs... N how much those songs irritate me...

But for the first time here, I actually managed to make the acquaintance of a female whom I actually think is not bad... It was quite coincidental as I was just looking for a place to sit. And turns out that she is just sitting opposite of me. And that her fren was actually a Liverpool fan I knew from all the times we shared cheering/cursing at Liverpool... But unfortunately, I din get her number...

As I was walking home today, I smelled a very familiar scent... N it reminds me of someone...

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

in her blog

"damn why didn't i get that hot exotic asian's phone number! dammit."

its just not your style to get girls' number. THEY ASK FOR YOURS

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?