Sunday, January 09, 2005

Leaving... Arriving... Again...

Felt almost e same way as when i left sg fer e first time... Missing all my frens already, n of cos, my family too... Everything seems as though it was back to post-ord mode... Hanging ard wif everyone... I really felt so reluctant to leave sg behind... Even though i know tt life in pitt aint tt bad, or rather, wad i experienced so far was nothing... But things tt need to be done has to be done...

In e air port, the same feeling came back... Me when it was bt 5 months back... Haiz...

E trip aint too bad though, cos i slept thru msot of it... E more excruciating thing would be my knees hurting due to long time sitting n lack of space... But still, it was sad i couldnt finish my movie, "Taxi" b4 we landed... Cos i spent too much time sleeping... Was greeted wif quite some bad luck as e moment i reach US, they found my pork floss... Arrgh... quite 4gotten tt its pork which is a meat tt i gotta declare... Not only did the stupid customs ppl threw it away, but they fined me $100 USD for this freaking mistake... Tmd, wad a great way to start e sem.. N e attitude of the guy was oso darn bad, which made me sibei dulan...100 gone juz like tt... I have nth much to say...

Felt darn tired 1st day of classes... think mebbe due to jet lag... But on second thoughts, its mostly due to e anti biotics i ate to prevent inflammation or wadever... Wanted to sleep in e afternoon but juz couldnt sleep.. Arrgh... Wads worse, my stupid academic advisor had to tell me to drop 1 of e courses... Wth... Now my schedule will be screwed up n i gotta make a tough choice... as to which course to choose... Sux totally man...

Random joke of e day, from a lame fren of mine...
As it goes, this fren of mine always gambles on soccer thru net or bookies... One day, a man asked my fren this qn... How do u collect ur winnings from e bookie or net? Arent u afraid tt he'll run away? or tt they deny his bet...To which my fren answer: Oh, i no need to worry bt him... I still owe e bookie $400, i think he more afraid of me running away than him running away from me... ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?