Thursday, April 14, 2005

Booth fer 3 dayz...

couldnt really differentiate between mon tues n wed... It was school then booth... din even have time to like really think n do my hw... Was more of doing on the day its suppose to be submitted... Haiz... Seldom kena that but now... Yet, i still had some allowance to not study n hw... At least the dinner was darn nice... Minced meat, cabbages, sunny side ups reminding me of homecooked food... Made me homesick after eating it, feel like just going back to sg n hecking bt summer school...
Yeah, n guess wad, everyday seemed the same... mon, tues, wed... It was all morning rush fer hw, then booth till midnight, then trying, n i repeat, e keyword is trying to do my hw after i got back... Seldom, or rather, never, before have i like nodded off in front of my comp doing hw... It was either i got tired myself or tt i felt so sianz of doing... Guess booth really is tiring... Nights were cold though the day was warm... Learnt from my lesson on sunday tt i shd always bring something warmer out, its always worth the trouble... Demoralisingly, the packing up was kindaf bad... When the power was cut off, there was debrief and then ppl left... leaving me stone n a few others to move all e stuff n pack up... Haiz, i hated packing up more than anyone, to e extent tt i hate to rearrange my rooms... ooops.. n now, i have to do it... Guess it must be retribution for me always relying on my mum to help me arrange my stuff... Haiz... But luckily the homework took a lil break too, n i could like push stuff back to do later...

Well, fer a moment, it feels like army again... But juz fer a moment... The company, the task, e food, is sooooo much more better than army, this i promise u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?