Sunday, March 20, 2005

Cant seem to conc... Arrgh

Think i really relaxed too much liaoz... Cant seem to get any work done at home liaoz... Once i see my laptop, i'll use it... Once i start using it... I wun stop... N its not about doing homework on my laptop, its chatting or watching movies... Arrgh... Nv liked watching movies on laptop, but now, getting addicted... To stupid Joey Trippiani (dunno-how-to-spell)... The series is darn funny lorz, i really think Matt LeBlanc's e man... I am usually quite conscious of my work one, but now, i am piaing the whole series... He is like a male version of a bimbo, looks good, good at hooking up wif girls, but darn stupid... Haha... Dunno y i like him so much too... But to whoever's reading this, u shd really go WATCH!!!

As a lil continuation to my previous entry, the kueh we made was a hit in the night market... Sold fer darn fast, n many ppl really like it... I like it a lot too, esp e custard... looking at it reminds me of my fav custard puffs in sg, those yellow milky custard... *salivates* Stupid me, torturing myself wif my thoughts... *shoos thoughts away from mind* Kk, where am i? Oh yar, food... Another food stall thingy coming up soon, this time its kaya toast... Think i really wanna try to make our own kaya, wif some recipe from dunno-where... N glad to haf Mr Zhuang to wanna make kaya too, at least can go experiment wif him... Lolz...

These 2 days havent been doing much work... think i'm starting to experiene the piling workload... Not tt i hate my work, but just cant rid myself of the movie addiction nowadayz... Same as food lorz... I ferever feel like eating stuff... Even though i may be full liaoz, but mouth darn naughty, keep inciting me to munch chocs or wadever... Bad bad... self control getting from bad to worse, help!!! I dun want go back sg then ppl tell me i "fa fu" le... Talking bt sg, feeling so homesick these dayz suddenly... Family, frens, food, the 3 Fs i miss... But shallnt talk bt such depressing stuff liaoz... Shall talk bt happier stuff tts coming up... Hmm... Lets c... Wad is there? Hmm... Maybe the watching of joey after this... N subsequent nights... N... dunno liaoz...

How come i sound so sad? Not tt i hate pitt life, i quite enjoy my current routine these days, but just cant seem to find anything which can really make me look forward too... Either its cos there aint anything good, or life here's been quite not bad such tt even fun activities share similar utility levels to my current life... Think i've gone rambling for quite a while now... Feeling better now tt i've finished with my crap...

N oh yar, stupid iwebmusic cant seem to be accessed... So dun think u all can bask in e song by Andy Hui while reading thru all this stuff... Quite sad too... But its seriously a good song, which is quite hard to sing... Actually, dunno y but a lot of songs tt i like are like darn hard to sing lorz... Feel so sad bt my vocals... Y my voice so low n sad... Haiz... 3 more months to KTV... counting down...

Random quote of the day "Oblivion n simplicity keeps a man happy..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?