Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What have i ate? (yummy food)

Just saw Chelsea scored 3 goals in like 19 mins… wad e hell… But nvm, shdnt spoil e day… Yar, as I was about to say, yes, last night was a “good night”… Couldn’t get to sleep… could only think about shopping n wad else I shd buy… Spent at least like 40 mins (an underestimate most prob, but agar agar larz… ) N I just realized that barca juz scored 1… 4 goals in 27 mins… Omg… but darn exciting lorz… Ok, back to my thoughts bt the day… Or rather, night… Well despite me not being able to sleep, at least I had a nice sleep, din feel tt hot or tt weak anymore… Woke up feeling deprived of sleep but still better than yday…

Went to the Andes mountain ranges where we explored more cultural and primitive stuff… The view is really really superb, I tell u… Best view of nature I’ve ever seen… In fact, I was so captivated by the scenery tt I could feel my mind being so clear, w/out feelings of stress over anything… It really felt good… looking at nothing except mother nature’s beauty itself… All e green pastures… For a moment, I was thinking… Wad if I wasn’t born in sg… But rather, in this kindaf community… Doing nothing everyday except running ard, doing menial stuff, enjoying life, being as close to mother nature as possible… But its not gonna happen, no point thinking about it… Noticed 1 surprising thing though, no matter how ulu the place is, or how backward it is, there is always a lil field cut out for soccer in the villages in the mountains… With proper goal posts and soft grass, unlike the pitches in sg… Which totally sux… I mean even our national stadium is in such a bad cond… How to develop soccer… Goal 2010… Wad a dream… Literally…

Btw, just saw barca scored 1 more… HAha… Songz… Chelsea, bye bye… I hope… Just dun like it when money seem to be everything… It is impt, but nv everything… Went to the mountains where there are quite a lot of stuff tt caught my eye… But due to me not having enuff sols( eru currency) I did not buy… In e end, had to just walk away disappointed… Btw, as a side note: (The barca keeper has a really punkish look… Feel like giving him a punch… but lets not digress) 1 lil kid even tried to tell me to pay in US dollars with a darn abd exchange rate… She think I stupid izzit… Tmd… Decided not to even negotiate or anything, even though the stuff may be cheap… Absolutely hate it when ppl try to make a “robot” out of me… Like treating me as though I’m stupid… Cant take it… Still feeling pissed when I went back to the bus…

Dinner was excellento, with me eating a guinea pig… Yeah, no kidding… Haha guinea pig, roasted n grilled to almost perfection.. The skin felt like those roast duck skin, darn nice to eat… The meat was a lil like duck meat, but wif a different flavor… Duhz… I mean of cos every meat has to have a different flavor… Wad is lamb without its “yang sao” flavor? Haha, kk… As I was saying… Heng I nv really rear a guinea pig b4 or come into contact wif it, so I dun feel too empathetic towards it… Else I sure I wun dare to eat it… Whew… my Travel" target="_blank">travelmate though, was a worse off than me as he had been in contact wif a guinea pig b4… We had baby Alpaca too… N its darn nice lar… The meat is like medium rare, n its cooked darn well… Its similar to beef but with a nicer smell… Think its really darn nice… Cant believe today I ate 2 superbly nice meats which are so rare…

As a side note: Chelsea almost scored wif lampard while barca retaliated too… Darn gd match larz…. Every shot is s good shot, the passes are very swift n precise too… N puyol almost scored ball cleared off the line… Then cole almost, so almost scored… just an inch or less away… I dun even have time to type my blog while watching!!! Its too happening!!! N I have to say it, but that punkish keeper of barca has at least proved himself… to be even more punkish than ever…
Went to collect my goods from one of the market store yesterday… The design wasn’t quite wad I like due to insufficient material but I’m glad the girl did indeed request her daddy to make the sweater as I wanted it… So sui bian lorz… Went to ask her fer e price of a very beautiful cloth which I wanted it… She told me the “normal” opening price, n then say we fren, she cut it to a much lower price… I already had an idea of the price in mind, and at least I can say she’s being quite honest bt the price… In e end, I bought much more stuff from her then I expected… Though I could get better prices elsewhere, but I believe that since she is being quite honest, n I oso felt sympathy towards her, having to work at such a young age… So so long I feel tt the price aint too bad, I just gave it to her… But felt real gd after buying e stuff… I think she deserves to earn the money after I have seen the effort she put in to help me look fer stuff… Going all over the other shops to get e items I want… quite ke lian n nice… think sometimes, its really important as to who u buy e stuff from… U feel better if u buying from some poor kid or wadever, rather than some sinister adult who u feel is trying to “kan” u…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?