Saturday, March 05, 2005

Peru!!!

Peru, here I come!!! Flight was long… Mebbe cos I couldn’t really sleep… Hmm… Thought about many things, which I finally got to a decision, hopefully, the decision tt would be e best fer me… shdnt waste my holz thinking and deliberating over these stupid stuff, shd just enjoy myself to the max… Looking forward to my nice cold bed in the hotel… Ahhh… Reached Peru at like 1 am, where there are 2 ppl waiting to pick us up… Feels not bad, at least everything seemed planned out… The trip to the hotel was long though, n wif the pacific ocean within view while I’m in the car, it seemed a lil dangerous to be honest… But heng everything was good… Hotel however, wasn’t really wad I expected… No aircon!! Haha, mebbe I too used to the cold weather in pitt, I really din know how I would do with this warm night… heng heng, lassitude came faster than expected, wif the zzz monster over powering my spirit…

A fren was wondering how come I aint e least excited tt I’m going to peru… I mean, I do enjoy e idea of visiting another place, but excited… hmm… think I’d be more excited about gng back to sg this summer… Where all my family n frens are, where I am much more used… However, a shudder came to mind… A thought that I’d be forgotten back in sg… Arrgh… This may be true actually… When ppl got used to life w/out me… Then we may not be together tt much even when I’m back… But, can time wash away friendship? The understanding, the bond that we have built… I dun think so… U need not always be with a fren to be a fren, the mere existence of u in his/her heart is enough… =)

Today began as a surprisingly relaxed day… Woke up darn late lorz, at ard like 10 +… Was looking forward to the breakfast at the hotel… But it was juz bread n nothing much lorz… but had like melon juice fer breakfast… Darn nan de lorz… Fruits are like a luxury in US… Darn hard to find pure fruit juices lorz, so u can imagine my happiness when I saw fresh fruit juices… Yet, as I explored the different shops, I c fruit juices, but no signs of fresh fruits at all… Hmm…

Went to the city area of Lima, capital of peru… There are really a lot of shops… this I promise u… But wad I can guarantee even more, is that I close my eyes, point to a shop, and within 5 tries, I can definitely guess wad e shop is selling…
1st. Ice-cream… (dun ask me y lima likes ice cream so much, but I have seen at least 20 shops selling similar kinds of ice-cream… )
2nd. Shoes… there are really like tones of shops selling leather shoes… But all quite ex… bt 30+ US for a pair of not so nice shoes… Not really tt gd imo… 3rd. Clothes… Yeah, u’ll be expecting me to go all crazy n start burning a hole in my pocket… but no… I controlled myself… Din buy a single shirt… or pants… Haha… There are really a lot of shirt shops, almost 20% of all e shops… But cos they all sell female shirts!!! Grr… U can c like 95% of the shop with female clothes, then 1 pathetically pathetic part of the shop sells some lousy male clothing… Haiz… Y!!! *sighs*
4th. Jewellery… Again, this kindaf shop aint fer blitzy to go too… All darn ex lorz… Mi no money to spend… Even if buying, I’d prefer to buy in US or sg.. At least it’d seem more worthy… Think its just common mentality among ppl… Tt if given the same amt of money, I’d rather spend it where things are more ex, as compared to where things are cheaper…
5th. Forgot wad liaoz… haha… best ans… My memory not tt gd…

Went 2 tony romas fer dinner… N can u believe it, a plate of ribs full plate mind u, cost less than 10 US… Or almost there lar… But fer a meal block n more, u can actually eat tony romas ribs!!! Still remember e time I went to tony romas in sg, I spent quite a bomb… N e memory wasn’t exactly a gd one, so shall not try to recall it… Haha… Me best in running away from reality one… Lolz…

Typing my blog now in this lil hot hotel room… Flying to Cusco tmr… Hope another great time awaits…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?