Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Rambling...

Dun even know y i am up now... At this unearthly hr... The hr hand approaching the number 5... Arrgh, dxn feel gd at all... Yet, i have slept till i cant sleep anymore, wif nothing to do now... Hmm... Yesterday hasnt been such a great day, was so tired tt i was kindaf "dao" in a way... Gotta apologise to all those whom i kindaf either "dao-ed" or was kindaf quiet wif... Seriously have no idea wad to write here... Mind in a darn blank except tt i know mood aint too gd... Nothing to do wif jet lag, its juz some idiotic thing tt keeps preventing me from being happy... Even i oso dunno wad it is... I mean, i can juz feel tt there's sth, heaven knows wad it is...

Brings me to e notion of bad mood... Haiz... Sometimes, ur personal mood really affects the ppl ard u... I really really hate to affect ppl negatively wif my mood, i dun wanna do anything tt i'll regret when my mood turns gd again... Even in a bad mood, i'll always try my very best to treat ppl ard me same as when i'm normal, (normal as in when my mood is gd, though to u, my normal mood may be my bad moods, but then i'll only haf 1 thing to say to u: u MUST be e cause of my mood swings... Lol...)

Welcome to Understanding Blitzy Chapter 3: When Blitzy tells u his mood is bad, pls try to forgive him and juz know tt he's really trying darn hard to be "normal"... So dun go do stupid things to anagonize him...

Remember last time, when i was in the doldrums, i always like to tell ppl tt i'm not in a gd mood... Yet, sometimes, some idiots do not understand tt i'm seriously serious bt it... tt i'm already trying very hard to ctrl myself... My self ctrl aint too bad i think, (except of cos when it comes down to e 3 loves of Blitzy... If u dun believe in this, n can think of situations when i cant ctrl myself, well tt must be one of Blitzy's 3 loves) but anyway, as i was saying, b4 i digressed a lil, i am sometimes really trying hard not to be dulan tt easily... but e sad fact remains tt my mood swings can swing from like angel to devil in juz 1 split second... All it takes is sth to hit my raw nerve... N ta-da, e nice angelic Blitzy wif his ferever charming looks, (ok, i may have exaggerated a lil but its still quite true right? Or, ok, maybe i've exaggerated moderately, but it cant be tt bad right? Oh fine, there is only 1% truth n all e rest bull shit in e statement... haiz, e truth hurts...) has evolved into a Chao Blitzy wif a du lan bin3 (it means unhappy face in a greater extent) who does things a lil irrational n wif uncomprehandable actions...

It was only recently tt my fren once asked me this qn.... Do u know who actually comes n reads all this crap tt u typed? Hmm... I was a lil stunned n really dunno e ans... So, if u're a fellow blogger reading this, maybe it could be ur turn to start thinking bt who actually reads all ur words of wisdom bt urself... Hehz...

Ok, think tts enuff tc-ing fer one night... (tc===> tok cock) Shall attempt to go back to sleep(by lying in my bed n listening to my newest crush: You Hong Ming's Lian Shang Lin Yi Ge Ren... Hopefully it wun stir up too much sad thoughts... ) , or maybe read up some stuff... (hmm, some history textbooks would do nicely here...)

Random quote of e day:" U may feel as though u're giving much more than wad the other party is reciprocrating wif, but at e end of e day, wad matters most is whether u give more than u receive, but whether u're comfortable wif it..."

====> Do as ur heart feels, there shd be no calculations involved where matters of e heart is involved...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?