Monday, February 28, 2005

Cant believe it.. I'm sooo blur...

Omg, i just realised that i haven been updating my blog at all... For like a month? Arrgh... Haiz... Actually, i got write one, but just tt i posted in the wrong one... Haha... Stupid me... No wonder my frens asking me if i got update anot one... Then i tell em i got i got... Its so farnie... guess i may have lost some readers, but hope u'll be back... Dun worry, i aint abandoning this blog...

Spring break is coming liaoz... haha... a break from everything... But this sem, the work is really not killing me... Its even more relaxing than last sem lorz... Seriously... Mykoh cant take it too... Ferever c-ing me slack my time away, while he's slogging hard at programming.... Muahaha... Think its cos no programming... Programming really really kills... Dun play play... Next sem programmin again... Die...

As again, i have stupid problems again... which are totally work unrelated... how come ar? Haha... Housing is 1 problem... I think i'm quite ok towards it, so long i get my lil heavenly single room... Where i can rot all i like... do wadever i want... LAzing ard, muggin hard or wadever... Haha... But guess may be a lil hard under current circumstances.. Cos decisions i make aint affecting me only, but others too... so cant really do wadever i want... Must spare thought fer others... Yar... Was hoping to have a place near the rest of my frens, where we can hangout or gather together... Just to maintain the bonding btw us... Will hate it if i live far far away, n gotta walk or travel long distances just to meet them... It'll be super sianz... Arrgh... Kk, shall just pray fer e best option out fer the whole issue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?