Saturday, February 05, 2005

think i haven updated this fer a week plus already, feeling quite bad bt it... Its not tt i'm too lz to update, but sometimes, u know when u dun have the mood to update it... Like its not the right time to do so... But many stuff happened in my life these few weeks, too much fer me to even remember all... But basically, decisions were made n changed, my mood was constantly changing, not due to my own mood swings, but rather, external factors... Sometimes u just feel, u're no diff from anyone else... In e sense that no matter how different u think u are, in the face of certain situations, u are actually no diff from anyone else... U may think u're special, but tts simply not true... Its a sad fact of reality, and i had a first time experience of it... Haiz... But now tt time has passed me by, i did a lil recollection of my actions and realised tt i could have been wrong all the while... Hmm... Think i'm really quite enjoying my lessons this semester... Concepts of maths is fun, as always is maths to me... When its like really maths which involves logic, counting, etc.. Social psy is good, and it really makes me think better... Understand myself better... As when i'm doing my hw, or reading thru, then i'll realise that actually, there are times when i exhibit traits or actions that are explained in the course... The other classes are nice too, but think i'd most prob put u all to sleep by telling wads so great bt the courses i'm taking... Haha... In fact, i think it'd put me to sleep too.. Lolz.. Have been confused many times as i've said b4, thinking bt stuff.. .In fact, i had my one night when i couldnt get to sleep... My first time in CMU... Arrgh... Too bothered bt stuff, but guess its more or less kindaf settled already... Or at least i think i finally know wad i shd do bt it... Or mebbe, i shd just consult my frens bt it... Hmm... Decision time! Next few weeks will be quite xiong fer me, wif the CNY dinner n the exams taking up quite some time... Sianz... Dun even haf time fer other stuff... Like... Think the final hr is finally arriving... Just like e finishing line... Shd i try to finish it in one burst? If i fail to do so, then e race is over... Or shd i like try to maintain speed or hasten speed, but nv ever putting everything into it... Hmm... Think i really dunno too... But glad tt nowadayz got lotsaf fun stuff fer me to do... Eg. playing soccer, or badminton, or eating, or organizing stuff, or considering my options to play or wadever... If w/out all these stuff, i'll surely be bored to tears one... Glad tt i have a nice grp of frens ard me though, who always make it a pt to keep me company or help me out when things arent really going my way... Haha... Dun really know wad i'm saying at times, juz rambling on n on bt stuff.. sianz... Haiz.... Anyway, shall just sign off with a small note: "Sometimes, u know u can put in ur utmost effort, but u dun... Cos u wanna leave an excuse fer urself in case u fail... N in this case, which u'll probably fail too... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?