Sunday, March 06, 2005

Altitude Sickness? Or plain weakness...

Wah, yesterday night was darn “good” lorz… Reminds me of the times in the past… Army times that is… We machiam kena invaded by a horde of mosquitoes… N the stupid hotel is soooo hot… Stuffy I’d say… Then I can hear like mosquitoes flying ard my ear, landing on my hands… So wad to do, I had to like cover myself up totally with e blanket, sweating like a roasted pig inside the blanket… Tmd… Couldn’t sleep lorz… N had to wake up like 6 30 to go catch flight… Wah… Super shag man… Was practically stoning the whole morning… On e flight, b4 the flight, after e flight… Tried to get as much sleep as possible, but haiz… juz din feel gd… Even after my short nap…

City tour starts at 2... However, I juz din really feel gd at all… Felt very weak… As in physically… I suspect its low bp, feels exactly e same as I always did when I had low bp… Palms were like completely white, w/out any signs of blood… N feeling numb… No matter how I rub it din I still felt as bad… Mebbe its altitude sickness, thin air not giving me enuff oxygen… Arrgh… Visited the temple of the sun, where the tour guide gave us an insight into the history of the Incas… Where the architecture was magnificent… but I wasn’t paying much attention… Due to me feeling quite sick… even the grand cathedral which was so beautifully endowed din manage to get me to be interested in it… Haiz… quite sad… In fact, I was kindaf hoping the tour would end faster… Stupid right? But bo bian, me really feeling darn sick… Trying hard not to show it…

Went to visit the Incas sites atop of a highland, where a ruined fortress lies… Dunno y but somehow, I felt a lil better, manage to like walk without much difficulty… lay on e grass patches enjoying the nice sun n cool breeze… Took many pics too… though think they all quite similar…But heck larz… Went on the visit other stony places which appeal to me much more than the museums or buildings…

Had a nice buffet dinner wif consisting of several Peruian dishes fer a mere US 10… Here food is darn gd lorz… compared to US… Had stuff like Pisco Sour ( some tequila like drink which is nice n sour), (some kindaf of meat which u dun get to taste elsewhere), some raw fish (not salmon, but carapaca or wadever…) Listened n enjoyed peruian music fer like an hr or so… Peruian music really makes u happy… U look at them playing n dancing, it really takes away all ur stress… Mebbe its time I switch from my sad music to these kindaf happy music… Felt better after dinner though still having a lil headache… It was only after I returned to the hotel then I realized that I had actually developed a temperature… Tmd… Come here then develop fever… Took some pills b4 going to sleep… Praying hard tt I will feel better tmr… then can truly enjoy the sightseeing again… But at least, this hotel is much better than e previous one… It looks cleaner... Is naturally cold… Looks comfy too… Haha… comfy… Reminds me of my housing again… Haiz… Really feel like staying where I am staying now next sem too… Quite enjoying me life actually… kk, shall not brood over this kindaf stupid problems… Shall go read up a lil n then sleep, a great day awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?