Monday, March 07, 2005

Shopping's e best medicine

Wah, had another “excellent” night… Cant believe it lorz… I went to meet “Zhou gong” at 11+, feeling cold… then woke up at 12 30, yes, juz 1 hr later… Feeling super hot… Very stuffy… very hot… Had a bad headache too… Suspected I had a bad fever… But was too lz to do anything except to try to get back to sleep… Woke up no less than 6 times, n kept dreaming of stuff… Or was it just me thinking of stuff? Or is it juz a figment of my imagination? I really dunno… The dreams dun seem to differ a lot, except tt I’m feeling darn weak… Arrgh… Finally, saw e sun n took a look at e clock, 7+… Felt real bad… Went to take my temperature weakly… 39.4… Bad bad… It must have been worse last night… Quickly popped 2 pills down b4 trying to sleep again… Must be the climate I think… Always tot tt I’m resistant to all these crap viruses but alas… Reality has proven me wrong… Really hope to recover fast, dun wanna waste my holz… Arrgh..

Woke up again at 10 + feeling better, had some breakfast b4 popping 2 pills n then going back to rest… Wanna be fully energized b4 going fer horse riding… Felt so bad towards my travelmate, he had to like stay in e room wif me, even though I asked him to go travel… But ½ thru my sleep, I heard like huge rain drops falling onto the window pane… But slept thru all e noise… Woke up at 1+ , arrgh, had to faster hurry to get ready fer horse riding… Felt much better, at least 70% recovered… It was only then I saw tt its not raining at all juz now, its hailing!!! 1st time c-ing hail… little ice balls gathering outside the window… Mebbe it was a gd idea to sleep… Else we’d be stuck outside… N its kindaf dangerous too…Had to cancel horse riding, haiz, felt so disappointed…

After I had more or less recovered, we went shopping!!! Wah… Here got a lot of shops, a lot of lil alleys, a lot of stuff to buy… The mere sight of these shops really re-energized me… I could feel blood flowing thru my veins, (not tt blood dxn flow thru my veins but, yar, u get wad I mean… ) Here the shops can really bargain one… They can tell u 100 sols, (peru currency) but they can easily cut it to like 70 sols… Or even better… I just love bargaining fer some reason… Not tt I’m tt gian over tt few sols, but its juz e feeling of bargaining… Haha… Really enjoyed myself, all the bargaining makes me fully forget about my illness… But wad was surprising was that many of the shops were manned by young girls… They all seem so pitiful… At least they’re trying to earn a living by selling stuff… I really quite admire them fer their independence… But come to think of it, they’re actually quite gd at haggling over prices… From e way they quote n everything… Hmm… think I’m contradicting myself… come to think of it, if I knew anyone is treating me as a chopping board, I wun give in… But if I see them so pitiful, I think I’d voluntarily give them money… Confusing eh? But its juz me…

Had another great dinner tonight… With one of the possibly best potatoes I’ve eaten in my whole life… It came seemingly as a whole potato, I thought it so at first glance. But after the first bite, the inside of the potato seems to be like the Malaysian “ bergedel” or rather, similar to mash potato but not so mashed… There is minced beef wif pepper and onions in it too, which enhances the already great taste of the potato… Songz… Had steak after tt, n of cos, pisco sour (the sour tequila like thingy) all fer less than 8US dollarz… Can u believe it? Lolz… Hahaha… Went fer more shopping at night, n it was only back at the hotel tt I realized I bought too much stuff… Its really a lot lorz… But I think I really enjoyed the shopping today, 1stly, I really loved all the stuff I bought, n 2ndly, they’re all at a darn gd price… Darn songz… Ate some lovely peaches fer supper too, n its really darn gd… Long time since I tasted such sweet peaches… Reminds me of papa… Who always buys nice fruits fer me to eat… Beginning to think of home now… I really miss u all back in sg…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?