Saturday, March 12, 2005

Full like nv b4...

Feeling quite like old pitt life again, the spring break having seem like gone... N wif my hands full of hw which has to be done... Sianz1/2... But wads worse, i'm having some bad problems wif my tummy... Had diarrhoea yday n today... Went to toilet fer 6 times yday, arrgh... But yet, i do not feeling hungry or wadever, in fact i feel darn full... think its "pong hong" (in hokkien), meaning air in stomach... Now my stomach looks like a beer belly, darn big n round... even though i've missed 2 breakfasts n lunches... Dxn seem to affect my stomach at all... Think mebbe i ate sth wrong back in Peru, which i doubt... Or mebbe its the altitude n climatic change... Hmm... But no matter wad, lets hope i get better soon ya?

Juz came from from a tiring day of Winning Eleven... Cant believe tt i actually spent e whole day playing Winning Eleven at Junwei's place... Tot i'm not that playful n have more discipline over myself... But alas! Now really gotta pia hw liaoz... Its not like very little also lorz... The buildup will be fer the next 3 weeks... 1 weeks worse than e other... But come 1st April, i'll be giving myself a lil break... Hmm, y think so far for? Shd just concern myself wif my present state... N enjoy myself while i can... Like tonight... Pia-ing my movies n shows... Haha... bo bianz, still in my break mood, so cant really do work... Hehz... Think i'm just using my diarrhoea as an excuse fer me to rest n enjoy myself... Sick cant do work mahz... Lolz... Hopefully i wun be using this excuse fer long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?