Friday, April 22, 2005

Wah, darn shag week...

Arrgh, din expect thsi week to be this bad... Knew the week's gonna be tuff wif concepts n econs exam, but i seriously din expect it to be this bad... Had like homework for every subject... In fact, it was so overwhelming that i din even have time to finish my stats hw... But heng can drop 1 hw... Its really not me to drop stuff, but i was kindaf having my hands totally filled... Stupid social psy juz popped up a paper... Tot its due next week.... Grr tmd... Had to do my EPP project too, n its not tough... juz darn irritating... Was darn pissed wif my grp member, he was like assuming leadership n tot he's some kindaf big shot... when i personally feel tt he's juz being a pain in e arse... Tmd... There was this time when we were talking in a grp... Or rather, he was talking and sounding as though he's e leader... A fren came into the class to look fer e teacher, n he asked me where the lecturer went... But due to this interruption, that $@U!)$*!)*$ guy asked me, "did u hear wad i said juz now" in those stern tone... I was like, err no, cos i was telling my fren where he went. But he cut me short n maintained "so did u hear what i said?" I was feeling darn pissed at that moment... I meant, comon larz, this kindaf discussion is always relaxing one mahz, n even if its so serious, does it mean tt i have to ignore my fren? WTF... Gave him a darn sarcastic no, "can u repeat"? Luckily, i was not in e same subgroup as him... Else think i'd have already punched him... Kaim pah face, wif a kiam pah attitude, n of cos thinking tt he's so great when he's not... Btu well, its not worth getting angry over this kindaf stuff, so shallnt say anymore...

Had a nice bday dinner for my roomie, think e atmosphere n everything was darn nice... The only thing is tt its held on a thurs where ppl still had to go home early to do hw so a lil sianz... But wads sianz is tt i din manage to get the present i wanted fer him... Haiz... think he'd have loved it if i had manage to get it, but well, shallnt say anything much bt it liaoz... Darn suay lor... N wads worse, my concepts was like totally gone... Darn bad... Sianz... N it wasnt too hard actually, its just me... Arrgh... Indulged myself in food tt day, n its all bad food... Schatz was terrible tt day, wif nothing really gd... had to like eat the waffles n stuff to make myself full... I know its a bad thought, but was hoping tt everyone else had problems with the exam too... So that i wun be the only one... Can only pray fer e best now... Well, at least e week is finally over... I think... Just had a booth evaluation meeting, darn tired now... Well, at least i got e schatz to look forward to tmr...
Arrgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?