Friday, January 07, 2011

I used to hate gng to work everyday, n i just spend the time at work waiting for the weekend to come...
Now I love gng to work everyday, n i spend the weekend waiting for the weekdays to come...

How ironic...
N i just realised something... I really dun enjoy gng to other places... Unlike everyone else, I seriously feel no need to explore the place, etc... I mean when I go to places, its like everyone is jsut there to take pictures... which makes me feel like, hmm, it seems like we are just going to a place, take pictures, to tell everyone n ourselves that we have been there. My question will then be, for what? So what if i show u pictures as evidence that I have been around the world? It dxn seem to make too much sense to me... Dunno, I'm just in an emo mood now...

Thank god there is only 1 day left before work starts...

2 Comments:

Anonymous cobra said...

pro bardsley. no epl this week though :(

12:31 AM  
Anonymous damon said...

damn i'm 2nd for comments.

for some people its like that, for others, maybe is to try to capture a beautiful snapshot of the place? an artistic expression? maybe its like capturing beauty.

anyways, maybe you can consider an DSLR! since you have some time to pick up photography ? and is your guitar there yet!? lol

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?