Friday, December 17, 2010

Its really weird but I believe that I just had one of the best birthdays, ever. The reason it is weird is cos I was w/out the company of my family, or my best buddies, and i din expect it to be good. But yet, so many gd things happened on tt day tt I dun think I will ever forget it...

1. Nothing beats some extra monetary income... N the allowance increment definitely gave the day a good start.

2. After lobo-ing for so many days, I was finally occupied for more than 1/2 of the day. I seriously hope that I will only get busier.

3. Its always nice not to be forgotten by my frens. N even more surprising is the number of ways in which I got bday wishes from 5 important females in my life nevertheless.
Phone, Fb, Sms, Fb Msg, Email. Surprisingly, msn wasnt one of them.

4. A simple dinner which made me realise that sometimes, things are not as bad as what I had expected...

5. To top it all off, the stock I bought rised. Not just the extra $$$ tt comes along with it, but even more assuring is the fact that my judgement was pretty decent. =)

Its really not the bday I would have wanted/expected, but it was, ultimately, a really pleasant bday... Thanks everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

heh heh heh. 5 females. you always keep us guessing. well, i can guess 3 already. whos the other 2

4:51 PM  
Blogger Blitzy said...

To be fair, I just said tt they were impt, but nv said most impt...
N trust me, u know all the 5, at least by name. =)

8:57 PM  
Anonymous damon said...

in that case. i'm pretty sure i got 4. i wonder whose the 5th. mmmmm. so many possibilities.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?