Sunday, March 07, 2010

First post of the year... N as usual, i'll wonder who else is reading this... But only at this point... After writing n posting, i doubt ill even go check to c who is reading... Think i shall attempt to post more this year, after all, i think now is a time of life when i am constantly thinking bt stuff, n trying hard to figure wad to do...

N today, i realised that i have a fear of being single... I am scared that when everyone ard me has his/her family, work, commitment n stuff, there's no chance to really hang out with them anymore... Would I be that guy u see at the bar, buying a drink n drinking himself? Or would i be the guy sitting beside u in the movies, with the aisle on his other side? Or would I be that workaholic who works 70 hrs a week, juz cos there's nth more in his life except work... I guess i can tell u the answer only 4 yrs from now...

I have seen gothicness, but i have never heard gothicness... Until i hear this song 'running up that hill'... It juz makes me so want to wear sth dark, black, just to express my mood... It makes me wanna drink a stout, cos its one of the most bitter beer i know... It makes me just wanna sit in front of my comp, n juz indulge in the song, ignoring everything...

If i ever had a new year's resolution for this yr, it'll be me gng to a pub/bar n drinking alone... Lets hope that the amt of anguishness reaches tt lvl soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?