Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Im back to blogging! At least for now.. Since i have the time every nite after gogoing... When i farming... I guess it also means i have more time to myself... But today is a good day! Was really surprised when my boss told me she noticed me OTing quite often and decide to give me a day off... At least i feel tt my efforts are appreciated... Was feeling kindaf down last week when i was seriously thinking why the heck am i doing so much... When i could've been doing more fun stuff... Like gng to gym/jog, or msning certain ppl, or juz watching tv... Or juz reading my book... Ok, tt dxn sound fun at all... But pt is, i juz feel tt we're all in this shit together... Lets all try to get it done together, and there shd be no reason y its always my side making the changes to acccomodate other ppl... But oh wells, at least its ending soon... Or so i hope... Juz hope to be able to move on to a more interesting proj soon... There's still so much more i wanna learn...

Been watching a lot of soccer recently... And i attribute it all to fantasy soccer... I dun even know which team i support now, it seems tt im juz supporting players i have in it... lol... Oh wells, at least it makes me much more knowledgeable bt the different teams... Haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?