Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing ever feels so gd as a day of sunny tennis followed by a day of hardcore badminton... Of cos it'd be better if i had played better in both sports, but as it currently stands, i think i sux at both... Tennis wise my strokes always nv follow thru, too much influence from badminton... Badminton wise i dun have enuff strength/technique, something which is probably due to me playing tennis the day before... But i still feel gd...

Today is a weird day... I had quite a bad nite of sleep, imagine sleeping at 2+ n waking up a handful of times... Arrgh... N i really turned n tossed in bed, thinking bt a few things which im trying hard to push aside... But despite my tiredness, i think im feeling better in terms of myself... I dunno if it applies to u all, but there are times, i juz feel so confident of myself... Confident in terms of socializing, confident meaning i will be much more outspoken, playful... N this is something tt i feel has been lost in me for a long time... I cant even remember the last time i felt like that...Perhaps its correlated to my lack of sleep... But i have a feeling all this will fade away again tmr... N ill be in tt "dun disturb me" mode once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?