Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nice weekend... Chilled a lot wif frens, esp my jc frens... N even though its vday, im glad at least i din feel emo or anything this weekend... lol... Talked bt a lot of things, n some really depressing stuff, like me being unable to get a BMW by 30 yrs old... "Get" meaning buy 1 wif a 10 yr loan...

Lets do the sums...
Assumign marriage at 30, n i can save up for marriage costs until 30. Before i start at naught again.
Assuming i am doing well, my salary MAY hit 6k... 900 for CPF which leaves me wif 5100... (Max cpf is applicable until 4.5k only... )
Assuming 2 k for family, 1 k for parents tt leaves me wif 2100... 2k of family wouldnt be enuff, i still need other half to give another 1k or 2k too... Then 1 k for parnets also subjectable to change... Im already being optimistic here... After calculation i can afford a 3 series at ard 1500 per month bahz, n tt leaves me wif 600 per month...
Even after al my assumptions, this still seems impossible... Sighs...

N this is not the worst news today... I was freaking scared shit by a guy... Me and a fren was walking at meridien when a guy tapped me on the shoulder n said hi, n i was like WTF? But i still said hi n walked off... Then he came from behind, walked to in front of me, turned around and said hi again. I went "huh? Do i know u?" Then he said i look familiar n ask for where i work. I said gov. Then he asked which sector, so i juz anyhow whack... Then i quickly said i meeting another fren n walked off... N after i met my fren at the OG there, we realised tt he's still following us... We stopped, my fren looked back, n there he was... Then we walked into centre point... N he followed... N worst thing is, he looked sort of shifty n kindaf freaky... We quickly went down the escalator, into cold storage, and looked back... n heng he wasnt there... We wanted to go up, but we tot he could've been at the entrance waiting.. So we din do anything... Went to the back of centrepoint to try to go to heeren, but there was no link... Sian... But there was a temple there... Quite random, but yes there is a temple and no link to heeren... Sian... In the end, we shopped at Harvey Norman for some time, before finally daring to walk out again... Knn, i think it'd be better if it had been some ah beng asking me instead of a shifty nervous looking guy... But heng im over it liao... Knn... Ok, no more blogging bt it, only makes me feel more sian... lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?