Friday, January 02, 2009

2009!

One of the weirdest new year's eve EVER... I found a soln to my "absence" from the family dinners, i ate a new year's eve dinner wif them! Haha... Guess it helped to make me feel better bt last week... N no, tt wasnt the weird part...
I hung out wif my jc frens, my clique tt stuck together since jc... I feel tt everyone's growing up,
we all haf different concerns nw... Last time the common topic is just hw, gaming... Now, the common topic is work, girls... N seems to me tt my mindset has really changed towards a lot of things, n i think this mindset is slowly influencing them... N the weirdest thing is, i actually got challenged to a drinking/puking contest on new year's eve... Yup, idea is to get alcohol, n drink until 1 party pukes... N my fren isnt a drinker... N to save $$$, we bought vodka from 7-eleven n started drinking... lol... N im bo liao enuff to accept... haha

Everyone's been asking bt new year resolutions.... N tt sounds so familiar, it seems as though i actually did that last yr... Let me go dig it out...

New yr resolutions of 2008:
/*

1. To be able to go out once with the prettiest girl i ever met, n tell her that she is the prettiest girl i ever met. (the first part seems easier, the 2nd part, well iono...)

2. To get my 6 packs that has been eluding me since the time i was born...

3. To watch a movie (let it remain annoymous) with someone i would want to watch it with.

4. To help my sister with her school work n hopefully she can get better grades (2nd part of the yr)

5. To play soccer weekly

6. To be one of the best TAs i can ever be.

7. Last but not least, make all my frens around me happy...
*/

N lets see...
Failed resolution 1... (i din manage to tell her she's the prettiest girl i ever met)
Failed resolution 2... (self explanatory)
Failed resolution 3... (we got ard to doing quite a few things, but a movie was nv one of them)
Failed resolution 4... (I know nuts bt the topics my sis is doing)
Failed resolution 5... (i played soccer once in sg, n barely a few times more in US)
Failed resolution 6... (i think i sucked as a DADSS ta... The fire in me was extinguished)
Failed resolution 7... (i remember how worried my frens were for me)

Yup, n given this extremely obvious reason, there shd be no reason for me to make any more resolutions for 2009...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?