Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bad weekend...
Liverpool drew... N although i had the pleasure of seeing them, or rather, gerrard score 2 goals juz after i reached home, i couldnt see them win of the game... N im really sick of keane just warming up and not gng down... Confidence in benitez is dropping...

My hopes to go zoukout were gone once again... But i guess tts me, always having my hopes up high to b happy the whole time before the actual thing, and then having the whole truth come crashing back to me tt i simply dun have enuff chiongsters as frens... I miss cmu... I miss having ppl who u could juz jio readily n easily...

N talking bt jioing... Im starting to feel tt im slightly a lil "off" from the other sgreans... I would totally meet a girl haf a few chats, n then go jio her out for dinner the next day... Maybe im interested, maybe im not, but the pt is, i juz wanna get to know the person better... N my frens were all saying tt its not really the case here in sg... Like u dun go n jio anyone out until u establish a certain lvl of familiarity... Hmm, has my mindset really changed so much? Perhaps bahz, 4 yrs ago, i know i wun jio anyone whom i juz met out... But now, its like perfectly normal to me... Oh wells, maybe tts y i miss the US...

But at least a few gd things happened over the weekend... I finally tot of a present for my buddy who is coming back to sg! haha... Been looking n shopping for ideas le, n cant seem to get anything tt he hasnt already have... But cfm he dun haf this present yet... N im really excited to get it... Haha, i've always loved finding presents for ppl; would feel very happie to get ppl somehting which i think they like that they really like... =p
N also, i downloaded a few songs tt i like... Im really a very "song" person, i like music, to the pt tt i can keep listening to a song for like days n not get sick of it... Perhaps its the need to cover up for my emptiness inside, using songs to affect my mood so tt i would not get affected by anything tt might be affecting me... Haha... But at least its making me feel gd...

21 km done! Next hurdle is 21km under 2 hrs... Fren ask me go 42, but i am doubting my self... Not my stamina or determination, but more of my physicla self... Whether my knees can take it, whether my ankles can survive it, whether i can complete it and dun suffer any lasting physical effects... So i've decided to go for a 21km under 2 hrs first n c how i feel... N before tt, i'd go for a 10 km under 50 mins... Juz waiting for the next challenge....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?