Friday, February 20, 2009

"Diamond bachelor"... I've heard many ppl using it to describe some other ppl, basically commenting tt they're rich n very eligible... But I actually feel tt its sad to be called one... I mean, if u no gf/wife its bad enuff... But if u're eligible n yet still swinging, its doubly worse... Its like feeling hungry but yet looking at food u cant touch...

Guess we've passed the studies/games age, now its more of gf/wife stage, n for some, even the kids stage... Maybe tts y its the most common topic nowadays when i go out wif frens... Its usually circled ard guys/girls... Finding the right one n stuff... I've been avoiding this for some topic for some time... N i dun usually tell anyone bt wad i've been up to... N trust me, im not planning to say much too... If u believe wad i always say, then yup, u got ur answer...

Looking at the "He's just not tt into me" movie, i see a sort of reflection of myself, with a bit of similarity to Alex... I dun want to sink myself into any form of emo shit, or any form of chasing, cos i just dun want to feel desperate n sad... So i juz keep myself above it all, by juz hanging out wif everyone as friends... So tt i wun feel any sort of emotional attachment to anyone...

Also, im afraid of commitment... Its really hard for me to just go after someone, cos when i do, ill wanna make sure tt she's the only person im seeing... But at the same time, im a greedy person, n i know im the type who will want only the one i want most... I can nv b happy having 2nd best. But in the mean time, i dun wanna be labeled as a player, who just keeps switching. So i guess ill juz continue the wait/hunt... Until i can finally find someone i can accept as the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?