Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Conflict Handler

Its quite ironical tt a term i used at work can be used to describe my life outside of work... But i really amaze myself at times... I can get pissed off at very small things, but yet, i can also tolerate a whole load of shit when the need arises... Im juz glad tt things are ok...

I was really really disappointed i din get to play soccer last week... Im juz hoping tt i can play thsi weekend.. Really gian for it after watching so much soccer... N i really want to vent some frustrations through it...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, which made me kindaf unstable in temperament too... Im worried for myself, as i realise tt i really dunno wad i want in life... Except to work my ass off n to be the expert i wished i was... Its scary...

I really want to get to know ppl better, but yet, i dun want to let anyone down... So its really kindaf conflicting for myself... Inner struggles have always been part of me... I guess its juz a phse of life which will pass soon... Or so i hope...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dasima Mohamad said...

b urself but in the same time try to put urself in someone else's shoes.. u will find out the best word to say to them..:)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Elva of A Million said...

Just wing it and have fun! If people can't be comfortable with all of you, then they don't deserve the part of you that they already know.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?