Thursday, January 13, 2011

A week of ups and downs...

This week has seen many ups and downs...

Day 1 started off great, I had something to do and worked till 9 pm to finish it. N the best part of it is, I got home ard 9+, ate a nice eggplant pita, chatted a bit n b4 i know it, its time to sleep. =)

Day 2 was slow, but i managed to finish up on what i was doing the previous day and submitted it by mid-day. N then i just keep waiting for my supt to meet me and it just goes down hill from then. It dxn help tt i was told tt I would meet her on Day 5.

Day 3 was bad. I had nothing to do. I told my poc i have nth to do. I smsed the system engineer tt i have nothing to do. It was hard trying to kill time. So I decided that if there is something I can learn from this time, it has to be cooking. So i went on to buy stuff to make dinner. It dxn help tt i woke up at 5+.

Day 4 picked up from Day 3. I had absolutely nothing to do for 1 hr, so i went to request for an old document to read. Amazingly it took only 1 hr for me to get my hands on it.
Then suddenly, I was assigned a new area of work. N I became excited. But its an area i totally know nothing about. My whole mind was going "help i dunno this shit" when the guy was explaining. I blamed that on my waking up at 5 am.

Day 5 was good. I met my supt, got all her comments in (which is a lot as expected) and started making modifications. It was then I realised tt life would be busy from now on. =)
N I finally went to a bar here. N there was photo hunt. So life is good, even though I woke u at 5+.

Day 6 was bad. I decided not to join my colleagues on their 8am outings, but I was up at 8 15 am. What the hell is wrong with my sleeping cycle?

1 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

she must had stolen your share of the blanket. buy a bigger blanket.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?