Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I thought the 1 week in the states was the best one week I ever had this year.
But these 2 weeks in SG were equally amazing as well, if not more. I managed to meet most of my frens, and catch up with their lives, so that part is pretty great.
But never did I expect myself to get into a sortaf r/s with someone. At least not within these 2 weeks. Things moved fast, much faster than I expected but I feel comfortable with this. I could really talk to her, connect to her, and its been hard finding someone whom I could do that with. But in another 2 days, I'll be leaving. I have no idea how things will be like 2 weeks from now, 2 months from now. Will we still be as close? Will we drift further? I really dunno. And I am scared.

3 Comments:

Anonymous damon said...

infat don't feel scared. only scared feels infatuated.

can one la. just need to put in effort to maintain. skype or phonecall, send little gifts to show that you remember and care etc. gogo

5:49 PM  
Anonymous COBRA! said...

good luck man...

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huat ah

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?