Saturday, December 18, 2004

Yeah, its me again...

Its e same old thing again... It all seemed so familiar... Me in my ocs shorts, squatting in the corridor, talking to 1 gal, 1 guy, 1 fren... Dun understand y its happening... Esp, Y must it happen to be me again? I'm really tired... The back of my hand is my flesh, so is the palm of my hand... Y must i choose? Y cant they understand tt juz as i was helping my palm, i was helping the back too... I do everything as i think is right... Yet e fact remains tt i am not dependent enuff... Fer em to seriously trust me... But I'm simply trying my best to create peace... Y must i be the trigger point of all e shit? Its not bt who is right or who is wrong... Its about y izzit me... i seem to be the one to start it all... Think at least this time, i'm being more understooded... But i'm really tired... It could be a sign, a sign tt...

Is trust really so fragile? Aint it possible fer anyone to really trust someone else completely? Sometimes, u juz wanna trust the other person so much... Yet sometimes, u dun really wanna make urself so transparent... but yet, u expect others to trust u... Is that really possible? I dunno... U want others to depend on u, u want to depend on others, yet, u ask: who is the one to trust? Or rather, are u the one to trust?

It is said tt kindness begets kindness... Such is the popularity of the saying tt it is widely propagated tt u shd be kind to others so that u can be rewarded... When u do stuff, it becomes more of a repaying kindness, or expecting to be repaid... Y did u attend ur last bday party? Y did u give ur fren a gift? Y did u ask someone out? Cos u feel bored? Cos u gave u something? Cos u want them to attend urs too? U need that person so u help him... Or u're juz doing it to repay him... Is this the way friendship starts? How will he feel? Does he know tt? Or is he still innocently treating u as his gd fren? Or rather, how would he feel if he knows tt he's nothing more than a fren who offer his services to u n tts e only reason y u're still treating him as a fren... Mebbe i'm being too pessimistic... But if he had not treated u so well... If he had not been doing all this lil stuff fer u.. Would things be the way it is now? Or will u 2 be simply "hi-bye frens"? Is the world really...? At least, i think i'm a lucky freak here... Surrounded by ... Or am i simply deluding myself? E more impt qn is: How bt u? Are ur frens really as they are? Or are they...

Sometimes u juz feel tt u're his close fren... Other times, u juz feel tt he's juz treating u as someone who is there to make up fer the extra time he has... How do u know? I dunno... I believe... I trust... I hope... I maybe wrong, but since i've chosen, i've no regrets... "Ren zhi chu, xin ben shan..."

Random quote of the day: " Expect the unexpected. Make sure ur expectations include the unexpected... "
====> But can it really be done?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Are 15 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?